Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Picking the perfect pumpkin!

Josiah was Batman!











Carving the pumpkin!
















Jessie was a puppy! The face paint didn't last....but at least I got a quick picture!





Jessie decorated this Gourd! I curled the pipe cleaners!





Jessie and her boys!
Oliver




Hudson


Oh Jessie Girl is a cute puppy!

Josiah and Abigail! Happy Halloween


The gang!

Our gang!

BOO!

Checking out their loot!


Happy Halloween!

All tuckered out from a night of friends, fun, candy, food, and pretend!


How lucky is that little teddy????
I know I got carried away with the pictures........but that is my job!





















2 Comments:

Blogger Bowering said...

Those pics made me smile. We had such a fun time, look forward to it every year!!! I'm so glad our kids get along so well!!!

November 1, 2010 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger Charlene said...

The first thing Michael noticed was that Josiah has the same pj's as him!! He felt so special knowing his bud had the same pj's as him!! And I LOVE the pics, never feel you get carried away, because these are beautiful & I LOVE looking at them!

December 8, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home