Friday, November 30, 2012

Movember!




Jonathan and my brothers joined up and did Movember in honour of my Dad who recently had surgery for prostrate cancer. It was really great to have them participate in the cause and thank you to many of you who donated to the Good Golly Team.
So, for Jonathan it was a challenging month. As you can see the "moustache" he was blessed with was less than he was hoping for and for a guy doing Movember that proved to be a source of amusement to some so I really appreciate the effort to endure the razing he received over his subtle stache! Is was a great thing to do and I along with many others are grateful for the greater purpose of it all. Thank you J for your face.....I think you look awesome....now shave it off! 
I love you,
K
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home